We are mindful of protecting everyone’s safety during the COVID-19 pandemic so we are offering the ability to conduct meetings by telephone or through video conferencing for our current and future clients.
Your Advocate After An Injury

For over 30 years, our firm has helped people who have been injured by the negligence of others.

  1. Home
  2.  » Tribal Court Claims

Connecticut Attorneys For Casino Liability Claims And Tribal Courts

Attorneys handling claims against casinos must be licensed to practice before tribal courts. These tribal personal injury laws are different than state personal injury laws, and attorneys practicing in tribal court must use in-depth knowledge of tribal court laws and procedures to effectively represent clients.

At Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., we have the resources necessary to represent clients in tribal courts. Our clients include people who were injured at casinos in Connecticut. They are people who have experienced a slip-and-fall accident, including slipping on standing water, in a hallway or in a stairway. They also include people who have been injured when casino security was inadequate to prevent an assault by another visitor or staff.

Our law firm also handles dramshop liability cases. In Connecticut, dramshop liability laws hold bartenders, restaurant owners, liquor store owners and homeowners accountable for serving someone who was already intoxicated. They also hold parties accountable for serving minors who later went on to cause a drunk driving accident.

To achieve favorable results for our clients, we draw on a wealth of experience, knowledge and skill. Together our New Haven personal injury attorneys have more than 150 years’ combined experience representing injured people who have experienced many different types of injuries. These include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and burns. We also represent the surviving families of people killed in casino accidents by filing wrongful death lawsuits.

Contact A Connecticut Casino Liability Lawyer

To schedule your free initial consultation with us, contact Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., and speak with one of our representatives. You will meet with an attorney who is qualified to represent you in tribal court. Together, you and your attorney will discuss the circumstances of your claim as well as your legal options.