Connecticut Attorneys For Dangerous Intersection Accidents
A large percentage of car and truck accidents occur at intersections, where vehicles approach from different directions, and drivers must interpret a range of data, including other drivers’ behavior, stop lights, pedestrian movements and signs. Yet, despite the frequency of intersection accidents, each intersection crash is different, and each intersection accident lawsuit must be handled differently.
At the Connecticut personal injury law firm of Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., we have investigated and handled hundreds of intersection accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles and pedestrians. We can skillfully and thoroughly investigate your case and answer key questions such as:
- Who had the right of way?
- If the intersection was uncontrolled, who was at fault?
- Did lighting play a role in the accident?
- Was the light green, yellow or red when the accident occurred?
We question police reports, consult case law and statutes, interview witnesses and gather all available evidence before negotiating and litigating for our clients’ maximum compensation.
Recent Results Illustrate Our Effectiveness In Handling Intersection Accidents
- Our client was injured when a driver took a left turn, striking her scooter. We settled the case for $675,000.
- Our client was injured when the defendant made a left turn and struck his motorcycle. We settled the case for $875,000.
- Our client was injured when a tractor-trailer turned into the path of his motorcycle. We settled the case for $1 million.
- Our client was injured when the driver of the vehicle she was in made a left-hand turn into oncoming traffic. We settled the case for $875,000.
For more information regarding how we can help you following an intersection accident, please contact our firm.
Contact Us Today
At Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., we handle all motor vehicle injury cases on a contingency fee basis. If we fail to recover compensation for you, we will not charge you any attorneys’ fees.
To schedule a free and confidential consultation with one of our experienced New Haven dangerous intersection accidents lawyers, contact Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., today at 866-689-1248.
Disclaimer: Past performance cannot guarantee future results. Any reference to these cases should not be considered as any sort of guarantee. Each case is different and must be evaluated separately.