Mobile Devices Can Kill
The proliferation of smartphone use has changed the way our society communicates and behaves. Mobile devices have also changed the way in which people drive, sometimes for the worse.
Sometimes it seems like everyone is looking down at their phones, distracted with text messages, social media posts, email and other activities. When drivers feed their obsession with these mobile activities behind the wheel, bad things happen. People get hurt and killed.
Eyes On Their Phones, Not On The Road
In Connecticut, handheld use of a mobile device while driving is forbidden. Law enforcement is working hard to stop distracted driving, but the problem persists. Many accidents are caused by the negligence of drivers whose eyes are on their phones, not on the road. If you or a member of your family was injured by a distracted driver, you deserve answers, and you may be entitled to compensation.
More Than 25 Years Of Advocacy For The Injured
The Connecticut law firm of Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C., understands the dangers of distracted driving and smart phone use on the road. We have been advocating for injured people and their families since 1988. Our attorneys can help you answer important questions that emerge after a serious car, truck or motorcycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence:
- Is it always illegal for a driver to use an iPhone or mobile device behind the wheel?
- I saw the driver looking down right before the accident. How can I prove it?
- What kinds of evidence do you need to obtain compensation for me and my family?
- Should I talk to the negligent driver’s insurance company?
- Who will pay my medical bills while the case is being resolved?
- Should I accept the settlement I am being offered?
- How long will it take to complete my case?
Talk To Us | The Consultation Is Free
Get your important questions answered by a lawyer. Contact us for a free personal injury consultation.
- Car Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Boat Accidents
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Fatal Vehicle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Distracted Drivers
- Intersection Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Hit & Run Accidents
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATIONS
Call us at 866-689-1248 or fill out the form below for a 100% confidential, free consultation.