For over 30 years, our firm has helped people who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Stephanie Z. Roberge
- Partner, 2004
Stephanie Z. Roberge is a partner at Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge, L.L.C. Stephanie is an accomplished trial attorney who has practiced law for close to 30 years. She is recognized by Best Lawyers in America as one of the top personal injury lawyers in the country.
While she excels in all aspects of civil litigation, Ms. Roberge focuses on medical malpractice litigation. Before receiving her law degree, she earned a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, which has provided her with the scientific knowledge, as well as the practical experience necessary to hold negligent parties accountable for their mistakes.
As a result of her accomplishments, she has been invited for membership in several of the most prestigious trial associations. She was honored to be named a Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, which limits membership to 500 fellows from the U.S. She was invited to become a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers which limits membership in the college to less than 1% of the lawyer population in the state. She was also selected into membership by the American Board of Trial Advocates, which is limited to the top trial lawyers in the community, who are vigorously engaged in civil litigation.
Stephanie recognizes the importance of staying involved in the legal community and she has lectured extensively throughout the state on trial tactics and strategies. In addition, Stephanie was elected to the Board of Governors of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association and has served as an officer. She is a member of the Medical Malpractice Committee, Continuing Legal Education Committee and Legislative Affairs Committee. Stephanie participates in the American Association for Justice and the Connecticut Bar Association.
She is admitted to practice in the State of Connecticut, the United States District Court, District of Connecticut, the State of New York and the United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
Stephanie is listed in Best Lawyers in America in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury and has been recognized by Super Lawyers as one of the top medical malpractice lawyers in the state.
Stephanie lives in Fairfield with her husband of 30 years, Michael and enjoys spending summers at the beach with her children, family and friends.
- Quinnipiac College School of Law, Hamden, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1990
- University of Rhode Island, College of Pharmacy
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1987
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer, Continuing Legal Education, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- International Academy of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American College of Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Officer
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
Current Employment Position
- Partner, 2004
- Connecticut, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1991
- New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America – Medical Malpractice
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America – Personal Injury
- Recognized by Super Lawyers
- Listed in Best Lawyers in Connecticut
- Listed in Best Lawyers in New England