Your Advocate After An Injury
For over 30 years, our firm has helped people who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Michael Kennedy joined Kennedy, Johnson, Schwab & Roberge in 2021. He has devoted his career to representing victims of medical negligence, sexual abuse and other crimes, and those injured in motor vehicle and trucking collisions.
Attorney Kennedy was born and raised in Connecticut and has spent his entire career serving clients in Connecticut. He began his career handling catastrophic and complex personal injury cases at two other prominent Connecticut firms where he handled a wide variety of civil claims, including trying cases to verdict and negotiating settlements in excess of $1 million on behalf of his clients.
Michael is recognized by Best Lawyers in America in the areas of medical malpractice and personal injury litigation. He is admitted to practice in all courts in the states of Connecticut, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the Fairfield County Bar Association, National Crime Victims Bar Association and the American Association of Justice.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2012
- Trinity College, Hartford , Connecticut
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association of Justice
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America – Medical Malpractice litigation
- Best Lawyers in America – Personal Injury litigation