For over 30 years, our firm has helped people who have been injured by the negligence of others.
Brendan K. Nelligan
- Associate, 2013
Since 2018, Attorney Nelligan has been continuously recognized as a Connecticut Super Lawyers "Rising Star." In 2020, he was honored to be elected to the Connecticut Bar Association's House of Delegates by his peers. He is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, where he has presented seminars on a variety of subjects.
Attorney Nelligan is a lifelong Connecticut resident. He graduated magna cum laude from Providence College and is an honors graduate of the University of Connecticut School of Law. While a law student, he served as research editor for the Connecticut Insurance Law Journal.
Brendan is admitted to practice in all courts in the state of Connecticut as well as the Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court. He is an active member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the New Haven County Bar Association, the Litchfield County Bar Association, the Connecticut Bar Association and the American Association of Justice. In his spare time, he enjoys photography, cooking, and golf.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Trial Practice
- Major: Tort Litigation
- Providence College, Providence, Rhode Island
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: History
- Connecticut Public Defender's Office, Legal Intern
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2013 to 2013
- New Haven County Bar Association, Member
- Litchfield County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association
- American Association of Justice, Member
Current Employment Position
- Associate, 2013
- Connecticut, 2013
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court, 2014